Tuesday 28 May 2013

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream


I cannot live without hand cream. My hands are extremely dry and at times itchy (which isn't great when my dry skin flakes off whenever i scratch). That's all before I go near water or heat.

Over the years I have made my way through so many different hand creams and never really found one that I was willing to repurchase again. I HATE my hands feeling greasy after using hand cream and yet that's how a majority of hand creams leave your hands, which leaves you unable to do pretty much EVERYTHING for quite some time. Any cream I tried was either too greasy but moisturising or non greasy but really did nothing to moisturise my parched skin.

I bought "Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream" on a whim one day while in a local chemist. I only noticed it as it was well advertised as being on sale, otherwise i think i would have by passed it once again. I bought it not expecting much and I must say i was pleasantly surprised by how great it was.


It states on the back that "the convenient pump format is ideal for home or work with an appropriate amount of hand cream for each use". One pump gives out quite a bit of product to cover both hands. my hands feel soft, moisturised and NOT greasy. The bottle, which is 150ml, has lasted quite a long time and the pump is so handy so as to not use to much and waste the product.

Overall, I am very happy with this hand cream and have already repurchased two more bottles, one with a pump for my desk at home and the other a small travel size for my bag. I am very happy with this hand cream and so are my very soft, moisturised hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment