Thursday 30 May 2013

Lancôme Hypnôse


Oh! I love perfume. A few sprays and you feel great. The only unfortunate thing is that perfume doesnt really like me. 

Some are so strong or sweet that they literally will give me a headache (which is not great for someone who suffers with severe migranes).

So shopping for a new fragrance can be a nightmare (as if it isnt hard enough to find a fragrance which you really like).

I recieved this beautiful fragrance as a christmas gift. I adore it. I have received many compliments when I wear this fragrance, from both men and woman.




The fragrance smells woodsy and oriental    and contains passion flower and vanilla. It really is a beautiful smell which I never get tired of.

I have MANY MANY other fragrances but never seem to finish any of them. This is the first fragrance that I have finished and I must say I'm feeling a bit sad to see it go. This is probably my favourite fragrance EVER and it will take something spectacular to change that. 
I LOVE it.




No comments:

Post a Comment