Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wilkinson Sword Intuition


Ill try anything once. If a beauty product offers me the moon and stars I lap it up thinking "of course it will do what it promises to do, why wouldn't it?

...in comes the Wilkinson sword intuition razor.

It promises to shave you nice and smooth, while providing a layer of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to protect the skin. So no need for the usual shaving cream or anything else really as the razor is all you need.


Comes with a fitted head an a suction cup so it fits nicely onto the tiles of the shower. so convenient and easy to get your hands on mid shower.
The razor head pops off with ease to replace it when you have finished with the old one

So how did I get on? well the shaving itself was a breeze. The razor glided over my legs and removed hair as good as any other razor. The layer of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E was consistent and thick and in my opinion smelt wonderful. So all in all, it was great experience in the shower. 



HOWEVER, my skin was not happy afterwards. I had very sore and very big red marks left on my skin. Almost like burns. This is something I would expect if I had a dry shave (which I didn't). The box stated this razor was suitable for sensitive skin: I THINK NOT. I certainly don't see my skin as sensitive, dry: yes, sensitive: no. 

Perhaps my skin just doesn't get on with the ingredients but one thing is for certain, I wont be using it again and will not be repurchasing. A week late and my legs are still sore in the shower and even after applying HEAVY moisturiser twice daily still look blotchy and almost like I was burnt.
Its unfortunate though as the shave the razor provided was perfect. 

Maybe you will get on better with it then I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment