Thursday 30 May 2013

JML Ped Egg


Summer is upon us. Meaning its sandal season, which if your like me you dread. Not the actual wearing of the sandals obviously, it's preparing my feet so as to show them off and not be embarrassed. 

I tend to forget (ignore) my feet in the winter months. (Sure who bothers with their feet when there all warm and snug in your lovely boots or furry slippers?) 

My summer savior is my ped egg. After a shower I grab it while my feet are still wet and just glid the bladed end over my feet paying particular attention to my heels. 

The excess skin simply falls into the back of the egg which is then easy to open and throw the skin in the bin. Clean and simple.


The blade looks blunt but is suprisingly sharp (although not to sharp that you run the risk of losing a foot). Quite a lot of skin can come off after one use which is great if you need a quick fix or a cheap alternative to an expensive pedicure. 

I love it and probably use it once a week followed by some foot cream and some bed socks and your feet are left smooth, soft and ready to bare when the sun comes out. 

A must have for me, I simply couldn't live without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment